Sunday, August 5, 2007

YAY for yogurtland
w/ steve and joven.


all this for just 4 dollars :)


me and joven! whom i havent seen since...end of senior year in highschool O_O


me and steve! whom i haven't seen since end of highschool senior year too O_O


mwahhaha yogurtland in irvine has a pretty back side..


so we decided to take pix cuz its really pretty!


RANDOM SHOPPING DAYS ~


back at kayes' on mainstreet (where i used to live) just like
the old days in highschool :)


me and the amanda! :)


meet my mister... ;) oh, and leighann can have some of him too.


AHAHHAA nichole..


hahaha amanda..


the girl was lonely on the other side, so vivian and i decided to
seduce her too..except it looks like we're window shopping..


if you look closely, you can see vivian's tongue.. :P


popping leighanns pimple..ew.

SUNDAY PICNIC with the family. :)

me and my little brother!


me and my mom! :)


mark! he was playing in the band at the family church picnic.


oh, and heres a random pic that i took when i got home from work...
my little brother bombarded my laptop and desk with soldiers, and said
that he was angry with me, and that a war had started.
and he decided to lend me some of his soldiers and sword to
fight against him... o.O yeah. hes weird.


okay i have a headache. i think im gonna lie down a bit. O_O