Thursday, July 19, 2007

so the other day at work, my doctor came up from behind me unexpectedly, whispering: "hey kaitlyn, do you want some drugs?" disturbed, i turned around and raised an eyebrow. on his palm were two red pills. "it's ecstasy. it'll keep you awake this morning because you look like you havent slept in days. here, take one. i need one too."

yeah.. my boss is so strange sometimes. true story.


Billy10Kien (10:49:07 AM): Where do you work little one
kait x face (10:51:03 AM): dentist office
Billy10Kien (10:51:19 AM): I see.
Billy10Kien (10:51:19 AM): For some reason.
Billy10Kien (10:51:28 AM): I can see you as one of those people.

HEHEHE (= that made me really happy! (yes, i'm weird.)


i love my work. i recently took over the job of calling insurance companies to confirm the payments made to the dental office. it gives me a headache at times, but i actually enjoy it due to the friendly interaction over the phone (unless they have a whack accent that annoys the crap out of me because i don't understand what in the world they are gibbering about). the only downside is.. if i screw up, it's game over. they'll be in a financial breakdown because of me due to lack of payment. another downside is... i'm the only one who's been taught how to deal with these insurance companies and EOBs. nobody else except the dentist's wife takes care of these primary documents. i've become pretty much the backbone of the dental office. thus a scary thought, considering how i'm pretty much on my own (since the wife is only there for half the day; i take over the later half of the day). but hey, at least i got a $1.50 raise. whoohoo!

oh, and i love my coworkers. they're so cute. they constantly bring me cookies and candies while i'm on the phone, and asking me if i was thirsty and wanted water. i remember the days when i was a dental assistant. at the age of 17, i was the youngest on the staff. everyone was 30 +. they'd order me around and make me do the tasks which they didn't particularly enjoy. that was 2 years ago. but now, i get to be around coworkers near my age who actually put to consideration that just because i'm the youngest doesn't mean that they can unfairly order me around. there's only two of them as of right now -- one is 21, the other is 24.




nonetheless, working fulltime is tiring. :(

M, Tu, Th, Fri -- 9 am - 7 pm.
W -- 9 am - 1 or 2 pm.
(every other ) Sat. -- 8 am - 2 pm.
Sun. -- FREEEEEEE (=



*thank you those who keep me company during my lunch breaks and visiting me at work. :)

*my lunch break is 1 - 2 pm. come visit and eat with me pleaseeee.


okay, i'm done. onto pictures!


a random day spent in cerritos ~



hehe @ the japanese festival.


loitering...


:D


hahah aww cute picture.


AHAHAH oh steve. creep!


me and steve!


hahaha logan's expression...


im not sure who took this picture.


hahah creep!


lol


the girls.

Dinner @ bella terra!


yes..me and vivian made them wear dress shirts and ties.
hahah they look so cute.



me and the amanda!


hahaha i like this picture for some reason.


the group. (way to ruin the first group picture, dustin)


the girls. :)


the guys. (it was hard making them take just ONE decent
group guy picture. )


me and dustin! (this would've been a nice picture
of us (finally) but your eyes are closed -_-) =[

minigolfing @ boomers! (=


hahah but first...they had to play some games there.


yeah, the games at the arcade sucked the boys in.


minigolfing :) heheheh my first timeee!


hahaha you can see dustin jumping for joy.


LOL nice ass shot.


modeling for..uh, "mission san Juan"


hehe golfers. :D


random.


way to ruin our picture.


pretty. :)


okay im done.
work tomorrow...and its already 2:14 am!
i'll update later....sometime...this week.

gnight! (=