Saturday, May 19, 2007


sungod 'o7
! (:


mMm so before leaving for work, char drew out a map while i was still sleeping so i could easily find my way to the bus stop from his house. very helpful, hehe. i was on the phone and walking at the same time, so i almost missed the bus. but good thing the driver saw me running, so he waited. i was such a mess, in my pjs, with my bedhair and crap, all rushing. so exhausted too. rawr. more ucsd students started to come in. pretty much everyone on the bus was talking about sungod; some came on drunk. got back to my suite, and everyone was pretty much drunk on our floor. showered, went to class, came back, eric came to visit for a bit, then jen called to meet up in devon's room. mmm yah, hung around, cheers, and then went back to argo. some were leaving for the concert, so they told me to come w/ them. the walk was very tiring and dizzying. :( farid introduced us to his friends, iverson and abrahm. ABRAHM WENT TO MY HIGHSCHOOL HAHAHAHA. sucha funny guy. he said i looked familiar because he remmebered me being on the volleyball team. why i never noticed him on our basketball team, i don't know. small world though. started reminiscing on highschool for a bit--turned out, we had the same classes, only different periods, lol. walked around. mMm...yeah. third eye blind and TI! good stuff. soo crowded though. people were pushing and swaying and jumping and stepping all over the place. julissa and i lost everyone. but then eventually we found some again. TI was pretty fun too. danced. julissa shaking that ass of hers ;) mMm...farid's friend, Iverson, was kinda standing off to the side. felt bad. asked him why he wasn't dancing, and he said "lets dance". sucha good dancer. *giggle. i remember julissa and i were goggling his buff arms when we first met him. ahaha hot. mMm...oh, ife's friend frank... bwhhahahaa, julissa was in love with him. he was pretty cute, and sooo funny with his fake italian accent. "kaitlyn why do you always have make me feel like a shitface. i like being seen in public because i'm cute, no? but people like you make me not want to show my face in public for three weeks." *with his retarded italian accent* AHAHHAHA sorry, i don't give out compliments; only insults. :) the walk back from the concert was such a pain in the ass, from marshall to revelle. like, 032948 miles. went back, ate, visited eric to see how he was doing. came back, stuff, ecetera, and knocked out. rawr!

hm, thers a lotta holes in my story. and most likely, this isnt the exact order, haha. maybe when i remember them, ill add them in.


the end.
wow, this is like, my first real post where i actually write out my day.
maybe i should do this more often.

...

nahh, way too long. no more.

pictures time! :)



rawr, im so red. "my little red tomatoe..." - maecy.


cliff...sucha fake smile!! HAHAHA.


tommy has quite an expression.


cute picture. :)


"lets do a fobby expression." eeww my fingers!


cliff and tommy.


"this is for you kaitlyn."


heehee.


maecy can still look damn hot after so many. ;P


she likes to grab my butt ;X


hahahah


HAHAHA after we...jk. ;X



maecy me jen (: im the only one with the asian glow. D:


ahha;dlkfaj


me and maecy.


HAHAH i like how hes posed, and tommy's just on the phone.


me and cliff.


me and tommy in the elevator.


mike! finally got to catch up since...SUMMER ORIENTATION!
ahhh hehe.


hahahaha farid looks wasted. even though i dont think he drank..


haha, janna.


sexy.


elevator shot...but farid kinda, um sucks at aiming. :(


ahaha--my hair.. :(


julissa janna me.


me and kelsey! :)


me and iverson.


christine and me. oh, and abrahm's mouth. lmao creeeeep!


diana's expression lmao.


got there kinda early, so we had to kill time. XD


me and diana! havent seen her since last quarter,
when i stopped going to lectures. D:


me and julissa. :)



hahaha frank's face.


:D


mina frank me julissa.


frank me julissa.


hahaha good angle julissa, good angle. -_-
i like how iverson's cut off (hes obvlivious to the picture
taking anyways).


third eye blind.


:D


this picture says it all. :)


whooo! so pretttyyyyyyyyyyyyy fireworks. :)


ahh, this is such a good picture, huh? ;D


s;dlkfja;lk


TI performing!


hehe.





OKAY. im sore from all the walking all over campus. rawr!

oh oh, the rest of the pictures are on facebook. yeah..
but uh, ill paste hte link later since i havent uploaded them on facebook yet.





http://ucsd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2133302&l=f8aa9&id=3325841

^ rest of pictures.


okay, bye!