Sunday, May 27, 2007

edit:

oh oh, okay wanna know something trippy? so last night, i was dreaming. my dad drove me back to ucsd, which happened to be this jungle place. and my dorm was pretty much a jungle room--my bed was a hammock, and the vines and leaves were the walls. kinda reminded me of a zoo. okay, so i got back, and nobody was on campus. i ended up trying to clean my dorm (a.k.a. weeding out the dirty leaves and vines) and thinking to myself how lonely it was here. then the phone rang and i got excited, because i had someone to talk to. ran over to pick up the phone, and the caller I.D. said phillip hoang. i was about to pick it up, when i was awoken by the ringtone of my REAL cell phone. turned out to be charles. had quite a "long intense conversation" at 3 in the morning. HAHAHAH.

okay the end.

_______________________________________

~ SOIREE FOR THE STARS ~

soriee for the stars was quite deliciously beautiful. the food was pretty good, and the scenery was so pretty. hehe. jen was my date ;) mMm it was for a TASA banquet. the taiwanese guys were looking quite spiffily cute in their tux. pictures, food, dance, afterparty (which we didn't go to). haven't been to TASA in a long time, so it was a tad bit awkward for me and jen. this guy came over to talk to us. turned out, he was from our building because he "saw me around Argo a couple of times". later he asked me to dance w/ him. and then we just sat and talked, him asking me questions i guess. nice guy. kept asking me if i was going to the afterpartybut i had to leave with my ride, so i felt kinda bad. oh well. maybe i should take more notice of ppl in my building than just my floor ;P. lalalalalala okay pictures time. i've run out of things to say -_-



soo pretty :)


hehe.


so gloomy outside though. ]:


me and jen (:


the background.


me jean jen. (so many J's)


julia jen me. i think julia's my TASA mom...but im not sure.


jen was my date *giggle.


bwahaha.


lol. random pose?


so prtty. :)
________________________________________

BJ'S

it was for julissa's birthday. :) that is all i remember.


yum.


funny pose. (it looks like me and diana are really kissing..)


funny pic #1


we tried to make kelsey do a funny pose..she fianlly stuck out her tongue!
(barely though -_-)


haha kelsey's back to smiling.


hahahah kelsey's STILL smiling!


okay im tired.
toodles ~