Friday, June 15, 2007

it's 4:13 a.m. at ucsd.
my last night in my dorm.

just got back from doing everything possible of leaving my mark in argo4 :)
so after my parents left, i feuded with jen for a bit. julie and ryan came and joined us. then jen left, so it was julie ryan kelsey and me feuding for a bit more. then everyone left as i took yet another nap to make up for those sleepless nights during finals week. ryan came back, chilled in my room as he put on jen's clip-on earrings and sang. julie, kels, and elena came back and we all headed to the anchor to do the traditional vandalism. bwhahahaha. poured gold, silver, red, and blue paint all over the anchor. then headed back, and decided to move all the furniture that we stole in the beginning of the year from the other res. hall. got lazy, so decided to just carry them upstairs to the 5th floor. bwahahhaa, checked to make sure nobody was watching from the fifth floor, then we just threw the couch and table into the 5th floor's lounge and literally ran back downstairs to our floor. cleaned the suite a bit. then elena kels and me decided to throw an old shirt or two at the tree. traditional vandalism #2. gave elena an old washcloth of mine so she could have something to throw. kels threw her old gym shirt. i found my happy sock, so i threw that. now next year, if we ever happen to go on our fourth floor, we can see our clothing articles hanging from the tree. :) afterwards, we tagged our initials on the wall outside our suite, then ont the wall in our dorm. hehe. talked. and now im back here in bed. :)


my bed that i shall miss dearly.


my desk corner...


our lovely board. hehe, inside-joke quotes. :)

hm,

in a couple more hours, i'm out. say bye to dorming. say hello to apartmenting next year. :)
ohhh, i shall miss argo4 like no other. makes me feel a;sdklfja; thinking about how things will change next year.
finals week was a drag. i have never studied so much in my life. the imfamous habit of procrastination was seeped from highschool to college. boooo. i crammed a quarter's worth of learning in one week. ONE week. but i somehow managed to pull it off, thankgoodness. :) this habit has got to go next year though. more studying. more focus on school. no more distractments and procrastinaments, rawr.

it's so sad peeping into everyone's room, and it's all bare and empty. no longer lively. *tear.

so after finals, i knocked out and took the fattest nap in the world. was awaken at 6 something pm. by my mom's call, saying that she was on her way to SD and was almost here. O_O that was a shocking wakeup call. pretty much sprinted from my bed, hid his shirt in jen's closet, put the food away, and went back to bed. parents came, helped me pack (took foreverrr), and said byeee. dad's coming down tomorrow to bring more stuff home from my dorm, and i shall accompany him this time. oy, no more dorming. no more freedom. no more wandering around argo, bounding to find at least one person to keep me company. especially no more freedom. no more late night outtings, no more sleeping over, no more hanging out until 3 or 4 in the morning. no more chilling at apartments until the wee morning, no more cliffs. NO MORE FREEDOM. but it's okay, because i'll get to spend three whole months with my family :) and people back home. hehe.

SUMMER, here we comeeee ~


_______________________________________

pictures from the last week of UCSD. :)


LAST SUITE DINNER with the GIRLS @ la jolla, downtown.



chris, carson, and diana.


julie, jen, and me.


hahahha jen is looking sexy and i look like i'm wearing a tutu. :(


:)


roomates!


hahah cute.


"prom date pose" me & kelsey


another "prom date pose". me & elena.


this is a cute picture.


it looks like jen's hand is under my skirt. :X LOL.


julissa me jen.


me & car!


group picture. black & white. :)


kimmie kept insisting i take a picture of her because of the height contrast. LOL.


they look like angels. :)


my sexy suitemates. :) (why am i so short?! rawr.)


i LOVE this picture of us. :)


roomates: kelsey and julissa.


roomates: carson me and jen.


us again! :)


roomates: elena and chris.


roomates: janna and kimmie.


elena diana chris kelsey and carson.


me jen kimmie julissa and julie.


oh elena and her fobby sign.


:)


ladies of 460! :) love, love.


so, on our way back, we passed by a limo. rolled down the window, and asked the driver if there were passengers. he said theres at least 20 people in the limo. so, julie TOTALLY rolled down her window in the backseat, pulled up her skirt, and totally FLASHED the people in the limo. hilarious stuff.

...


LAST FLOOR DINNER w/ the GUYS&GIRLS.



hehe it's a pyramid, with kimmie being the tallest in the middle. XD


HAHAH speechless.


oh maecy, a little too much there. ;) next year's roomate! :)


:) kimmie, kels, me, maecy, and janna.


hahaha oh maecy.


LOL we sure know how to ruin the couple's picture. ;D


he's like a celebrity in this picture. he's leaving. ;( ;( ;(


the other half of the table. :)


LOLOL he has such a mischievous look in this picture as i turn away.


!!! he's moving back to norcal. :( :( :( :(


oh cliff. LOL nice purse you got there.


LOL the heck george?



uh oh, mike's been hit in the nuts by farid. LOL.


group picture. :)


the last picture of all of us together.




THE END ~
*TEAR. *TEAR. *TEAR.
OH HOW I WILL MISS EVERYONE SO SO MUCH.