Tuesday, April 17, 2007

so, my weekend at UCLA was, how should i put it...simply wonderful.

i got to see my best friend CINDY and my strawberry lover KIMMY. a ginormous thank you goes to DARREN for driving all the way to san diego to pick me up and take me to LA. (:

outline of the weekend:

- darren picks me up from ucsd ~ 4 pm.

- pick up marie calendar's strawberry pie and flowers/balloons for cindy's 2 months late surprise birthday ~ 6/7 pm. (reunion! and Ono's fooood)


cindyyy :) i bought her a balloon that says, "You're My Kind of Guy" hehe.


cindy, me, kim. (: i surprised both of them with flowers.


we're sexy, no?


mMm my favorite kinda pie, hands down.


- kimmy takes me to meet her boyfriend; party at his house, then later dominic's house at, where i was introduced to all of kim's friends. ~ 10 pm?


we played king's cup. bwhahaha. i've never taken
so many shots until that night. T_T


oh the beautiful asian glow, cough. -_-


hahaha creepy guy in the background.


me kim dominic.


my strawberry lover. thank you for taking care of me
that night and making sure i'm alright. :)




jas and me.


jas is a cool name. (:


dj and me. it was his birthday too.


me and epakkkkkk. this guy is hilarious.


epak kim me.


daniel (kimmys boyfriend), epak, kim, me.
don't you just love the height slant? ;P


kimmy's a cutie patootie.


hahaha awesome picture.


pimp.


dominic and i.


this was like, the 324809th kiss he gave me. o_O


then he insisted on a kiss from me...so i gave hime one.


he wanted another one.


paulina kimmy me.


- come back to UCLA campus around ~ 3/4 am.

- church in the morning on sunday (how i woke up for church after
last night? i dont know.)~ 10 am.



so we bumped into long phi after church...


"okay, serious smile this time." - LP


- shopping at westwood with cindy and darren ~ until 1 pm?


paparazzi picture as we walk down westwood ;P


no matter the distance...


somehow, we'll always find ways to be closer...


to where the heart is. (:


darren cindy me.


(:


the bruin bear from ucla! hehe


- lunch at dining hall on campus (meet up with kimmy again) ~ until 3 pm.


we are bums.


cheeers!


darren made my ice cream look funny and stylish. -_-


HAHAH.


BWHAHAHAH



oh cindy.


oh darren.


oh me.


oh kim.


HAHAHAHAHHAHA (inside joke picture) ;P


darrens face, lmao.


she is embarrassed by darren's mental retardation.


- "worked on HUM essay" ~ 4 pm. (ended up napping)

- visit vivian and nichole's dorm ~ 9 pm


hehe mini reunion.

- midnight hangout back at cindy's dorm before we departed :(


pigging out at midnight.


chilling back at cindys dorm.



cindy's cute. :)


1.


2.

3.

4.

5.


(i must say, darren's expressions in all 5 of hte pictures were
the best out of us 4, hands down LMAO).


- back at UCSD ~ 4 am.


the end!



* more pictures will be updated when i get them. (: